Kerry and Jordan discuss ICBA’s latest training featured course, the ICBA Gala, and the future of one Aaron Rodgers with the NFL team Jordan co-owns, the Green Bay Packers.
Leadership Foundations for Women in ConstructionStarts March 20; 4 weeks self-paced and live sessionshttps://icbatraining.arlo.co/w/courses/184-leadership-foundations-for-women-in-construction/320Missed this one? Check out www.icbatraining.ca/courses
This interactive online course is an introduction to transformational leadership specifically for women construction professionals. It focuses on the behavioral side of leadership, social and emotional intelligence, influence, and relationship building.
The curriculum includes:
- Female Leadership in Construction: Understanding the difference between transactional and transformational leadership models and when to lean into each style.
- Core Values: Understand your internal motivations and how to inspire other people.
- Sponsorship Vs. Mentorship: How to create opportunities for yourself and others.
- The Leadership Mindset: How to manage self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and how to think strategically.
- Have an understanding of your leadership strengths and how to apply them in …